And The Road Becomes My Bride...

There's no place like home. Well, that's what some people say! Unfortunately I don't really have a 'home'. I've moved around all my life, which has become the norm for me. As such, I haven't really felt settled in London these last 10 years. So I've packed my bags and am heading off around Asia, where I was born, for a while, and possibly set up camp for a few years. You can follow my travels and adventures here!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Back to Koh Tao

Click here to see the photos

Hey everyone! Just a quick update with some photos over the last few months and some new ones of baby Finnegan (my nephew!).
Highlights over the last few months? Most definitely my first whaleshark sighting (see photos!!), plus Songkran, the Thai New Year which involves a HUGE waterfight EVERYWHERE! There's no way you can go the day without getting wet (well it was raining that day too!).
Just enjoying my last night here in Bangkok at my sister's place, good food, aircon, soft bed, hot water and bath, champagne, wine, free wifi internet in the house on her laptop!!! Won't have that back in my place on Koh Tao! Done loads of shopping here for stuff that you can't get out there or is too expensive there (olives, capers, herbs, pasta sauces, pesto, Reese's Pieces, Monster Munch - pickled onion flavour!).
So basically saying bye bye for a bit since I doubt I'll get off my arse to do updates in Koh Tao till I'm next up here in a month's time for a Chinese celebration of the baby's birth one lunar cycle after the birthdate.
In the meantime, it's almost the 20th anniversary of the Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan and I'll be up to my neck teaching courses when they all come over to Koh Tao AND it's the start of high season. It'll be a crazy time! Also heading to Malaysia for the first time in a couple of weeks to renew my visa in Penang for 4 days or so. I'll make sure I get some photos and upload them when I get back to my sister's around the 20th July!
Take care you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home